Thursday, August 22, 2013

Welcome to Honors Geography & our Introduction Unit

Hello,

I hope you have heard that this class is both difficult and enjoyable.  I look forward to working with you this semester.  This blog should become a familiar site for you.  The pages on the right will be your main tool.  If you look on the "Class Documents & Term Projects" page you can find your Disclosure Document and Parent Letter.  If you look at the "Intro Unit" page you can find the Unit 1 Plan (The Unit 1 Plan is still under construction but I will have it done and ready for you by Monday.) and the instructions on how to complete the World pre-test.  Please don't hesitate to call me, email, or text me (you can find all of my contact information on the disclosure document.) if you have any questions.

You are welcome to look at the other units and assignments, but please know that I will be modifying/updating a lot of things before I formally assign them to you.

Mr. Stevenson

No comments:

Post a Comment