Thursday, April 25, 2013

SSA Unit Day 1-3

I know you have had to make some adjustments over the last week with Ms. Peterson leaving and me taking over.  Please come see me if you have any questions, concerns, issues with grades from 3rd term or your present grade on power school.

As for our new unit (Sub Saharan Africa) I am really excited about the research that you are all doing.  If you click on the SSA Unit page link on the right side of this screen you will find the Unit Packet and the three reading articles we have assigned each night.

I have also added some powerpoints and videos that might help you with your UN Letter Research.

You will also find a list of extra credit Movies you can watch.

Remember, you have my phone number and my email address, please don't hesitate to use them if you have questions about your assignments or projects.

Don't forget to keep working on your international films and your Culture Project or Book Report for this term.

No comments:

Post a Comment